Why Choose US Golf Camps - Instructors Overview
The key to any quality golf camp is the staff. US Golf Camps pride themselves on having some of the best junior golf instructors in the country. Our staff is made up of PGA/LPGA Professionals and College Golf Coaches that not only have a great knowledge of the golf swing, but also enjoy teaching junior golfers. US Golf Camps are proud to say that all of our instructors have taught in a junior golf camp setting for at least 3 years. This experience will not only guarantee that each junior golfer will learn a lot about golf, but more importantly have a great golf camp experience.
Our Director of Golf is Frank Mantua. Frank is a Class A PGA Golf Professional and one of the most experienced junior golf instructors in the country.
- He is one of only 18 "Master Kids Teachers" in the World.
- He was recently selected by the PGA of Mexico to train their instructors about teaching juniors – Learn More
- He has taught golf to thousands of juniors from more than 30 countries
- He has instructed over 75 juniors that have gone on to play at Division 1 Colleges
- He has also published 5 books and numerous articles on junior golf and junior golf programs
- He was one of the founding members of the National Association of Junior Golfers
- He is one of the few golf professionals in the country that is also a member of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
- He is the Junior Golf Specialist on ESPN Radio's "On Par With The Philadelphia PGA"
- He is on campus, teaching the campers every day, not just weekly or monthly appearances.
Here is an overview of US Golf Camps Instructors:
- 4 to 1 student to instructor ratio (Advanced Golf Program: 3 to 1)
- Staff consists of PGA/LPGA Golf Professionals, College Coaches and College Players
- Each instructor has experience instructing junior golfers
- Core Staff has all worked with Director of Golf for at least 3 years
- Staff has been trained under the US Golf Camps junior golf teaching method